Terms & Conditions
Please read this page carefully before using this web site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter “You” or “Visitors”) may use this site, and the content of which is owned and administered by Comnet.com.sg Web site.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web Site.
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of ComnetSolutions.
2) The entire contents on this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although ComnetSolutions uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded ot otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk. ComnetSolutions and it’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Web Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
3) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ComnetSolutions or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
4) ComnetSolutions Web Site contains links to web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners and contributors to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way ComnetSolutions does. We are not, however in control or responsible for other websites’ privacy practices or website content. If you do decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, you do so at YOUR own risk.
5) Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this Web Site. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such companies are the property of their respective owners.
6) Delivery Procedure
- Upon signing of the sales order contract and deposit paid, ComnetSolutions commence work on the project.
- A proof of concept will be sent to client for approval before we start production.
- After production, Client will have access to the project to conduct User Acceptance
- With the completion of rectifications after User Acceptance Testing, the project is signed off with the Client and the final
payment is paid to ComnetSolutions.
- A project closure meeting is fixed with the client where we provide all working files to the Client in a CD, and upload the
website / application live to the server where necessary.
- Clients can opt to receive the source files via email or FTP download, depending on client's convenience.
- 50% deposit payment to be made upon confimration of ComnetSolutions as the selected vendor.
50% payment to be made after completion of website, before working files are uploaded / handed over to Client.
- Payment should be made strictly 14 days from the date of invoice.
- All Deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- In view of project cancellation midway thorugh the project, ComnetSolutions reserves the right to invoice clients for the
outstanding amount owed based on the amount of work done. This estimate is solely based on ComnetSolutions' discretion.
- We are compelled to charge compunding interest at 5% per month from the date invoice is due.
- We accept Cash or Cross Cheque as our predominant payment methods. For online payments, a 4% additional fee will be
charged to negate gateway processing fees.
- As long as 100% of payment is not delivered to ComnetSolutions, Client will not have any rights to display the work done
on an online of offline platform.
8) Project Timelines
- Project Timelines will be communicated to Client during the course of the project.
- All timelines are provided as a gauge for the Client to estimate the development period.
If a fixed deadline is to be
enforced, it will be done in a separate document and signed off with the Client.
- Scope creep, functionalities tweak, changes to text and images etc will contribute to the delay of the project.
- ComnetSolutions will not be responsible for any delay culminating from change requests by Client during the course of the
project, and will not be liable for any penalties of such.
ComnetSolutions may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Comnet web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that ComnetSolutions will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
9) ComnetSolutions may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
10) You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and ComnetSolutions concerning the use of this web site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this web site.